See You Next Year!
See this list of local swim & dive club options if you are interested in trying swimming or diving. There are teams for any age, from kindergarten to high school. Prior competitive swimming or diving experience is encouraged for members looking to join the Sibley team.
Successful 2020 Season Concludes!
Thank you to our student-athletes, school administrators, coaches, and parents for a successful 2020 season! The season was all possible thanks to the Minnesota State High School League. We thank them for giving us this opportunity.
This season was another in our trend of improvement. We improved as a team and had so many in-season personal best performances by our student-athletes. Highlights from this season include:
- Remaining healthy the entire season thanks to efforts by student-athletes and coaches to follow MSHSL and MN Dept of Health guidelines for sports participation
- 25 personal best times of 32 individual swims at the Section 4A meet
- 3rd place finish in the Metro East Conference, up from 5th last year
- 4th place finish in Section 4A, up from 6th last year
- Six school records and one pool record set
- Three athletes qualify for State at the Section 4A meet
- Two Section 4A awards: Swimmer of the Year and Assistant Coach of the Year
- Swimmer receives All-State honors in 100 & 200 Freestyle
- An article in The Villager newspaper highlighting our team
- The new Aquatic Center opened for the last week of the season
We are psyched for next season and look forward to seeing you. Thank you to our senior athletes for their years of contributions to the team!
Swim Like a Warrior
Welcome to Henry Sibley High School Girls Swim & Dive! We compete in the Metro East Conference as part of the Minnesota State High School League (MSHSL). The season runs from the middle of August to late October/middle of November. District athletes in grades 7-12 can join the team. Additionally, local home school and private school students can also join the team (contact us for details).
We practice and compete in a new aquatic center on the campus of Henry Sibley High School. This eight-lane facility includes an adjustable bulkhead that allows the 25-yard course to be moved for optimal practice and meet configurations. The facility has three springboards: two 1-meter boards and a 3-meter board.
Want to learn more about the team? See our Team Handbook.